People in need of a more massive shade in their commercial or residential locations should consider this Abba Patio 11 ft umbrella. It will provide 85 square feet of shadow, ideal for a more prominent patio dining set for 6-8 people or two swimming pool loungers.
You can also use it with a patio conversation set, round, square or rectangular tables that are up to 84 inches wide with a 60 inch the best size.
Specification and dimensions
|Model or PID||AP11388CTB, AP11388CTR, AP11388CTL, AP11388CTDG|
|Canopy shape||Round (octagon)|
|Fabric type||Post-consumer recycled polyester fabric|
|Fabric colors||Beige, red, turquoise, and green|
|Pole material and diameter||Two-piece, 1.5-inch diameter powder-coated aluminum pole with a screw in pole design|
|Wind vent||Single vent|
|Ribs||8 sturdy, rust-free, powder-coated steel ribs|
|Base or stand||Sold separately|
|Opening mechanism||Crank lift|
|Tilt mechanism||push button to tilt|
|Dimension||The overall height is 8ft. It measures 2.66 ft to crack point and 6.7 ft to umbrella rib edge|
|Closure||Strap with velcro close|
What we liked
- The post-consumer recycled polyester fabric is waterproof, fade-resistant, and has an EU Standard Grade 4 minimum at 1000 hours of colorfastness. Your umbrella will look the same for a longer time and offer protection from UV light.
- This Abba Patio outdoor market umbrella features a reinforced End Screw Design on each rib, which prevents breakage if it falls, holds the canopy firmly to the ribs, and ensures water drains faster when it rains.
- A powder-coated, extra-strong aluminum pole and steel ribs ensure it doesn’t warp easily and lasts for a long time. You don’t want something that will soon begin to chip, peel, rust, or corrode.
- It is easy to use and maintain – cleaning, opening, closing, and tilting.
- The separate cranking and tilting functionality will prolong this umbrella’s lifetime.
What people are saying
It’s a nice umbrella but it broke after a few months and the swivel are dysfunction after a strong wind. Called for service and after 1 month, no response. Very bad service. Update: The company’s director finally contacted me and replaced the umbrella so I am very happy with the result. Amazon.com
“This product was easy to assemble, and looked nice until it didn’t. There was no wind. Just a very light dusting of snow (see photos). and it folded over and nearly broke in two. After the break, I could see how thin the pole material was. No wonder! Maybe for $19.95??? But maybe not even then if you want it to last at least one season.” Amazon.com.