A large shade of 100 square feet and a solar light to keep things alive when the sun goes down is what best defines this Abba Patio cantilever umbrella. It is ideal for a patio dining set of 8-10 people, a table up to 102 inches wide, and a conversation set of 5-8 people both in residential and commercial settings.
Details and dimensions
|Patio umbrella type||Cantilever or offset|
|Model or PID||ABBALRC8126BE|
|Size||8 by 12.5 feet|
|Pole material and diameter||powder coated Aluminum pole|
|Wind vent||Single vent style|
|Ribs||Powder-coated steel eight ribs|
|Base or stand||Powder-coated steel cross base|
|Opening mechanism||Crank lift|
|Tilt mechanism||Glide vertical tilt function by push button to 5 adjustable positions|
|Dimension||The total height is 8.9 feet and 6.9 feet to the ribs|
|Base type||Cross base|
|Base weight||No weights|
|Closure||Strap with velcro close|
What we liked
- One thing we loved about this Abba patio rectangular offset cantilever umbrella outdoor hanging with cross base solar is the solar light. This bulb will ensure you continue with what you were doing during the day after sunset. Dusk shouldn’t mean you got to stop your party or event.
- Sturdy and durable frame that will not warp or bend even when it’s a little windy.
- A durable canopy that offers 98% UV protection. This polyester is resistant to fade and waterproof.
- Vertical tilting to 5 positions will ensure you have shade at different times of the day.
- Reinforce end screw design on each rib to ensure this Abba Patio umbrella 9×12 doesn’t break if it falls. It also helps secure the umbrella firmly to the ribs.
- Effortless to assemble, open or close.
Ideal base weights
Choosing the right umbrella weights will ensure it is stable and doesn’t fall as this may damage it. The best base will be Abba Patio 4 Piece Offset Umbrella Base Plate Set Heavy Duty Weights B07G34MH9T with a total of 240 to 260 weight.