This Abba Patio outdoor patio 9 ft market table umbrella is ideal for a 42-54 inch rectangular, oval, or square table with 4-6 chairs in your residential or commercial locations, including poolside, decks, patio, garden, and so on.
It will offer a shade of 52 square feet, and its tilt mechanism will ensure you are protected from the sun throughout the day.
|Model or PID||AP9386CTBP, AP9386CTRP, AP9386CTDGP, AP9386CTLP|
|Canopy shape||Round (hexagon)|
|Fabric type||Solution-dyed, post-consumer recycled polyester fabric|
|Fabric colors||Red, beige, turquoise, green|
|Frame||Powder-coated heavy-duty iron pole and steel ribs|
|Pole material and diameter||Two-piece, 1.5-inch diameter heavy gauge iron pole powder coated with a screw-in pole design|
|Wind vent||Single vent|
|Ribs||Six steel ribs|
|Base or stand||Buy separately|
|Opening mechanism||Crank lift|
|Tilt mechanism||push button to tilt|
|Dimension||8 feet overall height, 3.44 feet to crank 6.4 feet to rib edge|
What we liked
- The heavy gauge iron pole and steel ribs are not only durable but very strong. Don’t worry about your umbrella warping or breaking.
- The umbrella has a durable, premium quality solution-dyed polyester canopy fabric that is water repellent and fades resistant with a minimum of 1000 hours of UV colorfastness. Also, this fabric offers UV protection to you.
- A reinforced end screw design on each rib will prevent breakage if the umbrella falls, help hold the canopy firmly to the ribs and facilitate faster water draining.
- This Abba Patio market umbrella is easy to clean, assemble, open, close, and tilt. The screw-in pole design with rounded threads makes it very easy to screw it together, while the crank system and push-to-tilt are easy to use.
- The clip closing system is durable.
- Iron is known to corrode and rust if exposed to very harsh conditions, especially if there are scratches on the powder coating.