If you need a medium shade for 4-6 chairs and 42-54 inches round, rectangular or square table, this strong, very durable, and well-built, this Abba Patio 9ft patio umbrella will not let you down.
It offers a 52 square feet shade, and you can use it both in your commercial or residential places.
Specification and dimensions
|Model or PID||AP9386CTBP, AP9386CTR, and 9386CTLPCT|
|Canopy shape||Round (hexagon)|
|Fabric type||Solution-dyed, post-consumer recycled polyester fabric|
|Fabric colors||Red, beige, and turquoise|
|Pole material and diameter||Two-piece, 1.5 inches (38mm) diameter heavy gauge iron pole with a screw-in pole design|
|Wind vent||Single vent|
|Ribs||Six steel ribs|
|Base or stand||Buy separately|
|Opening mechanism||Crank lift|
|Tilt mechanism||push button to tilt|
|Dimension||8 feet overall height, 3.44 feet to crank, and 6.4 feet to the rib edge|
What we liked
- The heavy gauge iron pole and steel ribs will ensure your umbrella stands even in windy conditions. Furthermore, the powder coating will prevent corrosion, chipping, peeling, or rusting.
- It has a water repellent, UV protection, anti-fading post-consumer recycled polyester fabric that has been tested to have not less than 1000 hours of UV colorfastness.
- This Abba Patio outdoor patio 9 ft market table umbrella is easy to assemble and operate, thanks to the easy-to-screw-in pole design, crank opening and closing, and push-button tilt feature.
- It features a reinforced end screw design that keeps the umbrella surface firmly to the ribs, helps drain water faster, and prevents breakages if the umbrella falls.
- The design shifts from velcro to a more durable buckle closure system, which is convenient and more durable
- Since it rusts and corrodes, iron isn’t the best of material if you live in places where rusting incidences are high.