If you need a small to medium-sized shade, Best Choice Products 7.5ft Outdoor Market Patio Umbrella is an affordable, well-made market patio umbrella you will love. It will give you a 36 sq. ft. shade that can accommodate a dining set of 2-4 people.
You will love the ten bold colors, i.e., nine solid colors and one striped one. Many people love this umbrella and it is highly-rated.
Details and specifications
|Type||Patio market umbrella|
|Manufacturer||Best Choice Products|
|Canopy shape||Round (hexagon)|
|Fabric color||Navy blue, cream, navy striped, burgundy, tan, green, sky blue, red, black, gray|
|Frame||Steel and plastic|
|Pole material and diameter||1.5 rust-resistant steel pole|
|Wind vent||Single vent|
|Ribs||6 steel ribs|
|Base or stand||Buy separately|
|Tilt mechanism||Push-button tilt|
|Overall height||8 feet (96 inches)|
|Crank height||About 45 inches|
|Closure||Self-adhering securing strap|
What we liked
- The intense canopy colors and waterproof, fade-resistant polyester fabric will protect you against UV light. Your pool deck, deck, pool, garden, patio, as well, as commercial spaces will look fabulous.
- This BCP umbrella is super easy to open and close, thanks to the crank mechanism. You can also tilt it to various angles to offer protection from the sun during different times of the day with the push-button tilt functionality.
- One of the most affordable 7.5 ft. umbrellas in the market
- The sturdy, heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel frame will ensure it lasts for a long time without warping being damaged.
- The craftsman isn’t the best, and seams are not so neatly done.
- Breakages are one single most complaint noted by most users, especially the pole and some plastic parts
- While it is colorful, it tends to fade quicker
What users are saying
“I bought a forest green color. I absolutely love the color, the tilt, material, and height. High quality, too. Great purchase. Fits nicely on my small deck and serves the purpose of blocking the hot afternoon sun. Love it. Happy that I purchased it.” Walmart.com
“Bought this to use in our pool in the umbrella sleeve. Works great! It’s sturdy. The fabric is holding up nicely so far in the Arizona summer. I will be buying another one!” Amazon.com
“Well-made and handsome umbrella. With socially distant parties, separate tables and chairs are the only options. I ordered four of these, and they saved my summer party life. Fast shipping, and you can’t beat the price.” Best Choice Products
“Liked the color. Easy to use straight up. Dislike the pole. Two pieces that twist together. When using the tilt, it tends to unscrew the twist. The tilt doesn’t stay where you put it because it loosens the twist in the pole. also, the push button to tilt is hard to push.” Walmart
“While the umbrella is a bargain for the price, you do get what you pay for. Measure carefully. I was replacing an umbrella and foolishly thought 90 inches was comparable to my old umbrella, which was part of a table and six chairs. Not big enough. However, most umbrellas start at over $100, so I’m not complaining. Still a bargain.” Amazon.com
“Love the color. It wasn’t the color I ordered, but it’s nice. The top flap where it’s stitched came off within two days of owning it.” Best Choice Products.
This Best Choice Products outdoor umbrella is one of the famous, affordable, and well-made 7.5 feet market patio umbrellas that will transform the look of your backyard, poolside, garden, patio, or deck. However, if you live in windy places, ensure you don’t let it open during high winds,
The recommended weight for freestanding is Best Choice Product 55lb Round Wicker Style Patio Umbrella Stand w/ Blackened Bronze Finish or Plastic Patio Umbrella Base Pole Holder Accessory w/ Adjustable Knob. However, if you live in windy places, consider going for a larger one such as Best Choice 81lb. Heavy Duty Concrete Umbrella Base Stand w/ Wheels.