If your backyard, patio, garden, porch, or poolside are swarmed with mosquitos, flies, moths, and other insects, you may want a bug net screen to keep these pesky insects away. One great choice of such as net is Best Choice Products Bug Net Screen Accessory for 9ft Patio Umbrella w/ Zippered Door available in black.
Details and specification
|Ideal for||Patio market umbrella|
|Manufacturer||Best Choice Products|
|Umbrella size||Up to 9 feet|
|Material||190T polyester, 210D Oxford, PVC (plastic)|
What we liked
- The breathable screen made using polyester will keep bugs outside the umbrella area without blocking your scenic view. Dinning or lounging in places with a lot of bugs can never be more fun!
- It is large and designed with a clinch top that stretches to accommodate most market patio umbrellas.
- Zippered entrance for easy access while preventing entry of bugs once you close it.
- Stable, thanks to the bottom tube where you put water to weigh the net down and prevent it from being blown by the wind.
- This mosquito netting for patio umbrellas is large enough to provide ample space for your furniture. It works for most of the patio furniture.
- There have been complaints concerning the leaking bottom tubes and the zipper’s troubles after short usage of this patio umbrella netting.
What users are saying
“I bought the 9ft umbrella bug screen to go with the BCP 9ft solar umbrella I had recently purchased and loved it! It is the perfect addition if you like to sit outside and not worry about the bugs. The base has a tube you fill with water, and it hugs the deck and keeps the screen from blowing. The zipper is of good quality. It is a little tricky to get it up the first time, but I could do it alone. We love this setup, so much fun!” Walmart.com
“Perfect. There really is nothing else that can keep you from being eaten alive than a bug net. Finally, able to enjoy the backyard. It’s pretty simple, just climbed on a small 5ft ladder or so, tossed it over the umbrella, and filled the hose along the bottom with water (to keep it mostly in place). I kept it up for about two months in rain, storms, wind. You tighten it with a little pull cord, so it didn’t fall or loosen any. I included the view from inside. You get in and out through a zipper opening. Can’t beat it for the price! I’ve stored it away for next summer. Highly Recommend.” Amazon.com
“I really like it. Those with larger tables will not be able to get all of their chairs underneath it without a bit of a gap at the bottom, but with my large table, I have a distraction-free place to read. I also go inside my sanctuary to do projects without my chairs. My neighbors have admired it as well. (I don’t even use the zipper; just a quick. Read more about review stating Little Sanctuary lift gets me away from the swarms of mosquitoes we coexist within the Miami Valley.)” Best Choice Products
“Sprung a leak the 2nd time we used it. Only a 60-day warranty, and the manufacturer wouldn’t budge despite being the *second* time we used it. Will never buy a “Best Choice Products” product again.” Walmart
“This product is a little difficult to put up alone. The zipper broke after only a few uses. I do not recommend it. The seller was not very helpful.” Amazon.com
“I bought this screen, and after only a few months of use, the zipper stopped working & fell apart.” Best Choice Products,
Best Choice Products Bug Net Screen Accessory for 9ft Patio Umbrella w/ Zippered Door is a good buy. You will relax, enjoy your meals without being disturbed or bitten by bugs. However, before buying it, consider your umbrella’s overall height to ensure it doesn’t hang. Also, handle it with care.