This heavy duty 137lb (when filled with sand) Best Choice Products umbrella for market patio umbrellas is a charming umbrella stand ideal for a 6 to 12 feet umbrella with a pole diameter of 1.5-1.9 inches. It will look good in an outdoor restaurant, market stall, poolside, patio, deck, patio, or anywhere you place it, and you can use it through a table or standalone.
Details and specifications
|Ideal for||Market patio umbrellas|
|Brand||Best Choice Products|
|Material of construction||HDPE Plastic and steel holding tube or receiver|
|Size/dimensions||22″ x 22″ x 17.5″ (L x W x H)|
|Weight||95.7 lb and 137.5 lb when filled with water and sand, respectively, with a full capacity of 37 liters of water.|
|Extras||Four wheels, two lockable|
What we liked
- This Best Choice Products umbrella stand features a patent-pending original and unique modern design that will complement most of your other outdoor décor.
- The four wheels, two of which are lockable, make moving it from one point to another a breeze. Ensure you lock them once you are done moving it to prevent it from rolling or swaying.
- It has two hand-turned tightening knobs to securely hold your umbrella well and ensure the pole doesn’t rock while inside the umbrella.
- It’s durable, weather-resistant, and will not fade quickly.
- Filing it with sand is cumbersome, while a top inside of the side sprout will make filling with water very easy.
- It may not work with low tables.
What users are saying
“Arrived a day early – thrilled since we needed it desperately for an event the day that it was DUE to arrive. We haven’t even filled the container with water yet, and it’s sturdy enough without it (though not currently windy). It holds the umbrella pole in the exact position to where you tighten the pole screws. Wide sturdy base, and the pole sheath is also very tall, so it holds my 9’ umbrella really well. Super happy with this base!” Amazon.com
“It holds up to fairly strong winds with our 10 ft. rectangular umbrella, which is exactly what we needed.” Best Choice Products
“I got this stand for my patio umbrella because it was blowing in the wind and twirling around. It is small enough to fit into the small space at the bottom of my patio table – in fact, the only one that would fit. I filled it with water and was sorry to see that it did not keep my umbrella from whirling around. It does not sit flat on the bricks and is not heavy enough.” Amazon.com
“I like the size, shape, and material. With water or sand filling, it is heavy enough to provide good support to the umbrella. It would be easier to fill with water if the opening was on top of the stand instead of the side. Filling with sand maybe even more laborious. A few design improvements could make the filling job easier.” Best Choice Products
“The wheels are convenient to move the stand around, and when I’m locked position, it’s pretty sturdy. I give it a four because the plastic is a bit sensitive and scratches easily.” Walmart.com
For people looking for a very stable, massive umbrella stand for their market patio umbrellas, this is one of the best you can get. It is heavy, making it usable as a standalone umbrella for up to 12 feet umbrellas, will last longer, and it looks fantastic.