What better way to display your plants and flowers in your patio, deck, garden, poolside, or commercial space while serving as your patio market umbrella base than buying the Best Choice Products Portable Steel Umbrella Base Stand Up to 150 lbs w/ Fillable Planter, Wheels?
This heavy-duty fillable planter BCP umbrella base is ideal for 7.5 to 11ft market patio umbrellas or larger ones with up to 2 inches pole diameters is durable and looking wow.
Details and specifications
|Ideal for||Market patio umbrellas|
|Brand||Best Choice Products|
|Material of construction||Powder-coated steel|
|Fits (diameter)||Up to 2 inches poles with a couple and has two hand-turned securing knobs|
|Size/dimensions||19.5″ x 17.5″ x 13.5″ (Length x Width x Height)|
|Overall height||15.5 inches|
|Weight||150 lb when filled with greenery, soil, gravel, or sand and 26 pounds when empty|
|Extras||Two wheels and Allen wrench|
What we liked
- This Best Choice Products umbrella base comes with a pair of wheels that make moving your umbrella from one place to another easier. Otherwise, a whooping 150 pounds when filled with soil, soil, sand, etc., without first empty it.
- The powder-coated, heavy-duty, and weather-resistant solid construction will ensure it lasts long without chipping, peeling, rusting, or corroding.
- It features 6 drainage holes to avoid waterlogging that will promote root rot while allowing free oxygen circulation. Also, it has adequate space for roots to grow.
- Since it is very heavy, it will stabilize even large umbrellas. Getting market patio umbrellas stands that weigh this much isn’t easy.
- The stand’s brown color will blend well with most of your other outdoor décor.
- Even with the wheels, it needs an energetic person to be able to roll it around.
What users are saying
“I am waiting to get through the summer and just loved having this as the base for our umbrella. It supported the umbrella much higher on the pole than any other. Also, I could plant some summer flowers on the base. Great product. No complaints.” Best Choice Products
“My triple-wide-looking market umbrella is easily supported by this good-looking stand. Temporarily, there are 2 unopened bags of sand providing necessary weight. I’m unable to move the wheels physically, but my husband can. The price is reasonable compared with other heavy-duty bases.” Walmart.com
“Love this stand! The wheels are like rollerblades. Very smooth and solid. I live in the Arizona desert, so I’m going to use sand. Keeping container plants happy in our triple-digit summers is too difficult.” Amazon.com
“This was great. Needed stones to make it heavy enough for an umbrella. The wheels are not very good, so if you plan on moving the planter. It will be difficult.” Walmart.com
“The customer service is good in a way that they respond to email fast, but the product was not worth the money. I received it bent, and the fourth screw hole wouldn’t let the screw enter. It was just poorly made. We were very disappointed because we thought buying an expensive base is worth the money, but it’s not. So, think twice before you purchase.” Amazon.com
“This base is perfect for keeping your umbrella mobile. Definitely fill it with heavy rocks or something to prevent the wind from taking down the open umbrella!” Best Choice Products
If you are a plant or flower lover, this patio umbrella stand will serve dual purposes, i.e., steadily hold your large umbrella and give you a place to grow your plants or flowers. It is affordable, durable, and very heavy when filled with sand, soil, rocks, and so on, and you can still roll it from one place to another, thanks to its pair of wheels.