This fan-styled Sunnyglade cantilever umbrella base works is a perfect choice for any umbrella with a cross tile or base. It is durable, has an easy-to-fill spout, and will look great in your patio, deck, poolside, garden, or even in your commercial locations.
Details and specification
|Ideal for||Cantilever or offset patio umbrella with a cross base|
|Material of construction||Heavy-duty HDPE plastic|
|Weight||132 lb when filled with water and 176 lb when filled with sand|
|Dimensions||18.9 inches diameter and 2.95 inches high.|
What we liked
- Heavy-duty HDPE plastic used to make these weights is rigid, waterproof, weather-resistant, and UV protected to ensure it serves you for a long time without fading or being damaged.
- The beautiful-looking base will complement your umbrella’s powder-coated steel cross base.
- Easy to use. Just fill it with water or sand and place it on the cross base. When you don’t need it, drain the water or sand, clean and store it.
- This Sunnyglade patio umbrella base will stabilize large cantilever or offset umbrellas primarily when used with sand since it will have a total weight of 176 lbs.
- Filling it with sand is cumbersome
Sunnyglade 18.9″ 4Pcs 13L Fan Shaped Water/Sand Filled Cantilever Offset Umbrella Base is a great looking, wide base perfect for most cantilever umbrella. They will last longer, keep their color, and stabilize your umbrella.