Sunnyglade 9′ Patio Umbrella Outdoor Table Umbrellas are trendy, highly rated, affordable, and well-made market patio umbrellas. Its canopy comes in five vibrant solid colors (dark green, blue, beige, tan, and red) and two striped colors, i.e., blue and white, and black and white. Did you know that this Sunnyglade 9ft umbrella is Amazon’s 1st bestseller in Patio Umbrellas?
This Sunnyglade Patio umbrella is ideal for people who need a medium shade of 57 square feet, ideal for 42″ to 54″ rectangular, round or circular tables with six chairs. You can also use it with two poolside lounge chairs or in your commercial place.
Specification and details
|Type||Patio market umbrella|
|Canopy shape||Round (octagon)|
|Fabric type||100% Polyester|
|Fabric color||Blue, beige, red, tan, dark green, black and white striped, blue and white striped,|
|Pole material and diameter||Powder-coated, 40mm diameter (1.5748 inches) aluminum pole|
|Wind vent||Single vent|
|Ribs||8 powder-coated aluminum ribs|
|Base or stand||Buy separately|
|Tilt mechanism||Push-button tilt|
|Overall height||About 8.16 feet|
|Height to ribs||About 6.5 feet|
|Crank height||44 inches (3.66 feet)|
What we liked
- Well-made, nice-looking, and very affordable umbrella that will add charm to your garden, poolside, patio, deck, or commercial places. It is not easy to get such a patio umbrella at about 47 dollars. It is worth every penny you put in it.
- The vibrant colors that the waterproof, long-lasting 100% polyester canopy fabric has. This fabric is also UV protected to ensure the harmful UV rays don’t reach you.
- A lightweight, durable frame made with rust-free, powder-coated aluminum tubes. It will last long without corroding, chipping, rusting, or peeling. It will serve you for a long time.
- Effortless open or close with crank system and the push-button tilt functionality will ensure you remain under a shade throughout the day.
- Easy to assemble. Just follow provided instructions which are standardized (what you follow in assembling most of the other market umbrellas)
- The lightweight aluminum pole and ribs cannot withstand strong winds as they will bend or break when under too much tensile strength as opposed to steel or iron. Close it whenever there are strong winds to avoid breakages or warping.
- The color fades after some time.
Sunnyglade umbrella user reviews
“As soon as I opened the box, I could tell this was a well-made product. Thick fabric, nice construction of the rope mechanism. We’ve had it for about a month, and it looks great on our patio and makes it nicer to sit outside…” Amazon.com
“I was hesitant to purchase this since there are so many umbrellas on the market, and I wasn’t sure it would be durable since it was on the cheaper end. I’m very pleased with it! I love how vibrant the blue is. It matches my pool liner perfectly. It is only negative that it makes a creaky sound when you wind it up and down or when the wind blows hard. I would repurchase this, and I think it is just as good as the more expensive ones out there! Update: It had been two years since I bought this, and it’s still holding up nicely!!” Amazon.com
“Have two umbrellas, one I purchased two years ago that is still working great, and this one that broke within a few days. The button that allows you to tilt the umbrella is cheap plastic and breaks without being touched. That’s correct. The cheap plastic broke without anyone touching it. It just gave out. This is a poorly constructed umbrella and is a total waste of money. You would do better to purchase something else, as this won’t last long”. Amazon.com
If you don’t live in places that have strong winds and you want a patio umbrella that will transform the looks of your garden, patio, or backyard, this Sunnyglade 9ft patio umbrella is a perfect choice.
However, since it is fragile, never leave it open when there are wind gusts, overnight or when it is raining.
The Sunnyglade Company Tregards LLC recommends the Sunnyglade 18″ 30.2-lbs Heavy Duty Round Antiqued Umbrella Base for Patio, Outdoor – Bronze. This Sunnyglade umbrella base may work in places without strong winds and when used through a patio table. However, if you intend to use it as a standalone, we recommend you go for a more massive stand, such as a 90 lb one.
More about Sunnyglade Patio
Sunnyglade Patio Umbrellas are sold by a Chinese company, Tregards LLC, whose address is Maoling Down 30, Diaomen Beichan Dinghai, Zhoushan, ZHEJIANG, 316000 China.