Tempera 10 ft Patio Umbrella Outdoor Garden Table Umbrella with Crank and Auto-Tilt Function Olefin offers a shade of 70 square feet ideal for 54-66-inch round, square, or rectangular tables for 4-6 chairs.
It is an excellent choice for use in your balcony, porch, deck, lawn, garden, or patio, both in your commercial or residential area, and you will love the various canopy color and great quality.
Detail and specification
|Type||Patio market umbrella|
|Canopy shape||Round (octagon)|
|Fabric type||200G 100% olefin (polypropylene fiber)|
|Fabric color||Chili, chocolate, forest green, navy, turquoise, lettuce, marine, milk, and oatmeal|
|Frame||Rust-free powder coated black matte finish in|
|Pole material and diameter||1.5-inch (38 mm) aluminum pole|
|Ribs||8 steel ribs measuring 0.51W*0.75L inch|
|Tilt mechanism||Auto-tilt (crank)|
|Height to ribs||–|
|Crank height||2.69 feet|
|Wind vent||Single vent|
|Base or stand||Buy separately|
What we liked
- This Tempera patio umbrella has a superior fabric that won’t fade quickly. The Olefin (200G) has been tested for a minimum of 800 hours of colorfastness (EU Standard Grade 4) and offers 98% UV protection.
- Steady, extra-strong rust-free powder-coated frame with an aluminum pole and strong steel ribs.
- The air vent will allow wind to pass through, enhancing stability, and prevent overheating by letting hot air vent out.
- Easy to open, close, or tilt. Just crank to open and crank further to tilt up to the angle you need.
- It has a 1-year warranty for the fabric and frame
- The aluminum pole looks a little thin and flimsy, considering this is a 10 feet umbrella. Always close it if there are strong winds.
- The olefin fabric isn’t 100% waterproof.
Tempera 10 ft Patio Umbrella Outdoor Garden Table Umbrella with Crank and Auto-Tilt Function Olefin is a good pick if you want a patio umbrella that won’t fade too soon but still affordable. Olefin is recyclable, resistant to abrasion, and can withstand chlorinated or salty water.
It is well made, sturdy and durable but ensure you don’t leave it open during wind gusts as the aluminum pole may warp or get deformed.
Finally, ensure you get the right weight, at least 50 pounds when used with a patio table and 100 pounds stand alone.