Tempera Patio Umbrella 9 Ft Outdoor Garden Table Umbrella with Push Button Tilt and Crank 8 Ribs is a charming commercial or residential patio, garden, pool, porch, or lawn umbrella.
It offers a shade of 57 square perfect for 42″ to 54″ tables with 4 to 6 chairs, and you will love the seven striking colors and the fact that it is very affordable.
Details and specifications
|Type||Patio market umbrella|
|Canopy shape||Round (octagon)|
|Fabric type||100% solution-dyed polyester|
|Fabric color||Apple green, beige, forest green, grass, grass-striped, rust red, and gray|
|Frame||Rust-free powder coated finish in Black Matte|
|Pole material and diameter||1.5-inch (38 mm) aluminum pole|
|Ribs||8 steel ribs|
|Tilt mechanism||Push-button tilt|
|Height to ribs||–|
|Crank height||3.77 feet|
|Wind vent||Single vent|
|Base or stand||Buy separately|
What we liked
- Very affordable. For as little as $39.99, you will have a well-made, durable, and great-looking patio umbrella.
- The solution-dyed polyester canopy fabric offers excellent colorfastness to ensure it doesn’t fade too soon. Also, it is water-resistant and will offer 98% protection from harmful UV-light.
- The umbrella has sturdy construction with a robust aluminum pole and eight steel ribs to ensure it doesn’t break in case of wind gusts. The powder-coating on the frame (ribs and aluminum pole) will also prevent rusting, chipping, peeling, or corrosion.
- It comes with a wind vent to allow hot air circulation or wind escape in case of gusts.
- Easy to open and close via the crank, and you can quickly tilt it using its push-button tilt to block the sun throughout the day.
- This Tempera umbrella is easy to assemble. Just follow the instructions that come with the umbrella.
- The sewn seams are poorly done.
- It fades a little faster than expected for a solution-dyed polyester canopy
Whether you intend to use it in your patio, at the beach, or vending, Tempera Patio Umbrella 9 Ft Outdoor Garden Table Umbrella with Push Button Tilt and Crank 8 Ribs is one of the best and most affordable brands to buy and real value for money. It is sturdy, easy to assemble, and well-made.
However, like most umbrellas, we would advise you to close it down during storms or strong wind gusts. Also, ensure you have the right base weight and close it down when not in use.